If you have any enquiries or comments about ARCCA we'd be delighted to hear from you.
ARCCA General enquiries
In the first instance, general ARCCA enquiries will usually be handled by our Divisional Administrator.
- email: email@example.com
- telephone: +44 (0)29 208 75581 (Cardiff University extension 75581)
- fax: +44 (0)29 208 70734
- address: ARCCA, Redwood Building (Tower),
King Edward VII Avenue, Cardiff, Wales, CF10 3NB, UK
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- telephone: +44 (0)29 208 74657 (Cardiff University extension 74657)
- address: ARCCA Condor Services, ARCCA, Redwood Building (Tower), King Edward VII Avenue, Cardiff, Wales, CF10 3NB.
If you are using an internal telephone line from Cardiff and Vale NHS Trust, including the University Heath Park Campus, please dial 01798 before the 5-digit extension.
Individual staff members
Contacting one of the generic email addresses above always ensures that we will receive it, even if a particular member of staff is unavailable. However, if you prefer to contact an individual staff member you are welcome to do so: please use the University People Search Directory and enter the name of the ARCCA team member you wish to contact - these are given in our Who's Who pages.