Information available in the Careers Service Library:
- AGCAS booklet "Mature Students: The Way Forward"
- Equal Opportunities file with a section on Mature Students.
- Equal Opportunities Commission
- FiftyOn - Sponsored by large graduate recruiters, this website gives information and advice on applying for jobs as a mature candidate.
- Maturity Works - News/jobs/information website for workers/candidates over 35.
- NIACE - National Association for Careers Education and Counselling - good section for mature students/candidates called Older and Bolder.
- Third Age Employment Network - Organisation campaigning for an age diverse workforce. Has links to organisations that help older workers find employment.
- Wise Owls - Not for profit organisation set up to help people over 45 years old find work.