Arranging a Reunion
Organising a Reunion
You might want to meet up with some of the people on your course, or some of your friends from your Hall of Residence days. The Alumni Relations Office can help with organising reunions. When planning a reunion it is best to contact us well in advance, to arrange enough time for publicising the event, and to ensure dates, times and venues are confirmed.
How to Arrange a Successful Reunion
Making the arrangements:
- Keep things simple
Getting a list of people
- Form a small committee and share out tasks.
- Always include a list of invitees - it encourages people to attend.
- Include lists of 'lost' alumni - some alumni contacted may have up-to-date addresses.
- Arrange a date which will be convenient for as many alumni as possible.
- Consider the possibility of 'piggy-backing' onto an existing event; contact the Alumni Relations Office for the latest details of events.
- Keep the cost realistic; you don't want to put people off coming by charging too much.
- The Alumni Relations Office can help you with address lists of people to invite to a particular event or reunion.
Requesting a Reunion
If you want to arrange a reunion please let us know the necessary information.