Skip to content
Skip to navigation menu


Coming to Cardiff

Mae’r dudalen hon ar gael yn Saesneg yn unig am nad ydyw wedi'i chyfieithu i'r Gymraeg.

Os ydych o’r farn y dylai cyfieithu’r dudalen hon fod yn flaenoriaeth, cysylltwch â a chopïo cyfeiriad y dudalen yn eich neges.

What paperwork do I need to bring to present at immigration?

Even if you already have a student visa/entry clearance, the Immigration Officer may still ask questions to prove that you are a genuine student coming to Cardiff University.

Make sure you are carrying all your important documentation in your hand luggage to show to the Immigration Officer, see: what documents should I put in my hand luggage?

If you are from the Indian sub-continent, Africa or country that has TB and you do not have a medical report of a chest X-ray or a TB certificate you may be examined by a medical inspector and be given a chest X-ray at Heathrow airport.

This will take time and delay your passage through immigration control at the airport and then your onward journey to Cardiff.

« Return to travelling to the UK homepage