Skip to content
Skip to navigation menu


Coming to Cardiff

Mae’r dudalen hon ar gael yn Saesneg yn unig am nad ydyw wedi'i chyfieithu i'r Gymraeg.

Os ydych o’r farn y dylai cyfieithu’r dudalen hon fod yn flaenoriaeth, cysylltwch â a chopïo cyfeiriad y dudalen yn eich neges.

Can I work in the UK after my studies?

If you have successfully completed and been awarded your degree you can apply to stay and work in the UK as a skilled worker on a Tier 2 visa.

You will need to have secured a graduate level job offer with an employer who is a UKBA registered Tier 2 sponsor. You must obtain this job offer before your current student visa expires and you have to leave in the UK.

More information is available on the UKCISA website:

Careers Service

The University has a dedicated Careers Service, which offers advice and support on searching for work, obtaining work experience, choosing a career, employer information and further study. They have careers information and vacancy listings
online at

« Return to living in Cardiff homepage