Skip to content
Skip to navigation menu

How to apply


Cyflwynir y tudalen hwn yn Saesneg am nad yw wedi'i gyfieithu i'r Gymraeg hyd yn hyn.

Os hoffech i’r dudalen hon gael ei chyfieithu fel mater o flaenoriaeth, anfonwch gyfeiriad y dudalen hon at

How to apply

If you wish to come and study at Cardiff as an Erasmus student, there must be a Bilateral Agreement between Cardiff University and your home institution. These are agreed by each academic School. Since the Agreements are susceptible to change on a yearly basis it is advisable to check with the Erasmus co-ordinator at your university to make sure that there is an Agreement between your university and Cardiff. They will then be able to advise you on how to proceed and process your application.

If an Agreement does not exist and your University does not wish to create one, then it is possible to study at Cardiff as an Occasional Student. This means that you will be liable to pay fees but, if accepted, will have the same module choices as British students. For more information about this method of study, please e-mail



2012 International brochure

Download our prospectus for International students.