Skip to content
Skip to navigation menu

How to apply

Study Abroad (JYA)

Mae’r dudalen hon ar gael yn Saesneg yn unig am nad ydyw wedi'i chyfieithu i'r Gymraeg.

Os ydych o’r farn y dylai cyfieithu’r dudalen hon fod yn flaenoriaeth, cysylltwch â a chopïo cyfeiriad y dudalen yn eich neges.

A sponsor is paying my fees

If your home university / study abroad provider will pay tuition and/or housing fees on your behalf, all we require is a letter of confirmation from them, so that we can produce and send an invoice.

This letter can be sent to us in the Study Abroad office (a scanned, emailed copy is fine), and must:

  • Be on official headed paper
  • Provide confirmation that fees are to be paid on behalf of the student
  • Include the student’s name
  • Provide full contact details of the invoice recipient
  • Be signed by the university / study abroad provider representative

Study Abroad (JYA)