Skip to content
Skip to navigation menu

How to apply

Study Abroad (JYA)

Mae’r dudalen hon ar gael yn Saesneg yn unig am nad ydyw wedi'i chyfieithu i'r Gymraeg.

Os ydych o’r farn y dylai cyfieithu’r dudalen hon fod yn flaenoriaeth, cysylltwch â a chopïo cyfeiriad y dudalen yn eich neges.

Student support

Optometry Building 500x280

At Cardiff we pride ourselves on providing a student experience that is productive and happy.

There are many people whose job it is to make sure that any problems you have are dealt with, so at any time you need information or advice there is always support available:

  • Your personal tutor
    Every student at Cardiff is allocated a personal tutor. Your tutor will be an academic member of staff who will check your progress and can assist you with any academic or personal problems.
  • The Student Support Centre
    This is an organisation on campus dedicated to the welfare of students. Thy have specialist international advisers who can help you with visas and other international specific issues. In addition the Centre also offers confidential counseling services should you wish to speak to someone other than your personal tutor.
  • The Study Abroad Office
    The Study Abroad Office is available if you have any questions or concerns before, during or after your studies at Cardiff. We are here to help! Contact us at any time and we will do our very best to help:
    +44(0)29 2087 9044
  • Orientation
    At the start of each semester the International Office provides an induction programme for new international students.

Study Abroad (JYA)