A Day in the Life...
With over 500 staff providing library, IT and media services, Information Services' people have varied and busy working lives!
These Day in the Life features will give you a taste of what some of our library staff do... a chronicle of the range and depth of modern library work - from archives to databases, and from training students to managing budgets for information resources...
A Day in the Life of...
- Janet Peters - University Librarian and Senior Assistant Director
- Anne Bell - Head of Library Technical and Operational Services
- Alison Charles - Bute Librarian
- Kathryn Hudson - Head of Collection Development
- Karen Pierce - Medical Library Cataloguer
- Vikki Russell - Administration Officer
- A 'SCOLAR' - the Special Collections and Archives team
- Erica Swain - Project Consultant: Library Strategy
- Catherine Tagg - Library Operations Manager
- Ian Thomson - European Information Specialist