Cardiff University Liftshare Scheme
Car sharing in an integral part of Cardiff University’s Travel Plan. Car sharing is when two or more people share their journey and travel together. It allows people to benefit from the convenience of the car whilst saving money by reducing mileage and petrol costs, alleviating parking problems, congestion and pollution.
Finding matches is quick and easy:
Existing Members Sign-in
- Follow the ‘Register Me’ link below
- Fill out the registration form and register the details of your first journey. You then have to wait to be emailed your password and activation link to enable you to activate you account.
- Once you have received your password, log back in to your account and enter the details of any journeys you want to make.
- The system then searches for all fellow colleagues who may be a potential match.
- If a match is not found, your journey will be logged and you will be contacted as soon a potential match is found. Alternatively you can opt to search for a match from the national database.
Cardiff University has teamed up with the South East Wales Transport Alliance, (SEWTA) and liftshare.com, the UK’s leading car share provider to supply a secure, private car share group to all Cardiff University’s staff & students.
The larger the database the greater the chance of finding a match, so please encourage your colleagues to register.